What you need to know about the Million Dollar Guild®
Million and multi-million dollar residences represent the lifestyle choices and the portfolio plays of the very successful.
The right real estate professional can help you maximize your desired lifestyle and protect your investment as you buy or sell residential real estate.
Members of The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing who have earned their CERTIFIED LUXURY HOME MARKETING SPECIALIST® designations and Million Dollar Guild® recogni- tion, have met specific criteria designed to give you confidence in their capabilities:
• They’ve attended training specific to the high end luxury market.
• They’ve documented performance in the million dollar and above housing market.
• They are part of a small and exclusive cadre of agents who work in the top 1.2% of the market.
• They are specialists in assisting with the selection and sale of million dollar+ properties.
• Their toolbox contains the necessary marketing tools.
The million dollar+ transaction requires sophistication and knowledge over and above that of the average agent. Rather than selecting an agent who is using your transaction to learn, consider an experienced professional who not only has the credibility of the CERTIFIED LUXURY HOME MARKETING SPECIALIST® designation, but has also earned Million Dollar Guild® recognition. A smart choice.
Since many owners of luxury homes also have residential investment properties, your agent may also have expertise in working with investor clients.
To verify that a real estate professional holds the CLHMS designation, look for this
“Click to verify” logo on his or her website.
Margie Kaplan was awarded the Million Dollar Guild designation since 2004 and is a founding member of the Luxury Home Marketing Institute.